UNEP Vice Chair Introduction

Hi everyone! My name is Annie Ren and I'll be one of your vice chairs for UNEP. I also serve as the USG of Logistics for BMUN so you might see me hopping in and out of our Zoom meeting. I am currently a junior studying Applied Math and Economics with a minor in Art History. When I'm not attending classes remotely, I'm enjoying socially distant activities like skiing, tennis, and painting.

The past year has challenged us in every way, particularly the ways we learn. So your participation at BMUN shows impressive commitment to furthering your education. I hope that you find the online version valuable and enriching! And feel free to ask us questions about the online format and the topics that us chairs are very passionate about. See you soon, I've never been so excited to Zoom!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BMUN office hours

Logistics